Friday, April 9, 2010

Adventures!



The Adventures of Duane and BrandO: Double Dragon.



The life of a writer. I would have to begin with a music group that I was recently exposed to and REALLY like the music. This group is THE ADVENTURES OF DUANE AND BRANDO. The writing in the songs is some of the cleverest I've heard in a while.

The combination of another one of my interests (Video games) is another factor adding to the overall awesomeness of the group.
The songs are clever and charming, in a brash, "in your fucking face" sort of way.

But gathering the point about the writer's life, these guys personify the idea. They've devoted their lives to something original, creative and unless my earlier description wasn't sufficient: FREAKING AWESOME.
Acknowledging the general overuse of the word "awesome" I actually mean it.




The Adventures Of Duane and BrandO: Megaman 2


Rap songs using video game music? Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portal still alive. So many incredible things that require your attention.

This is where the good stuff is.

Followers