Friday, April 9, 2010

Writer's group entry 2.














This was the picture that went with my next poem which wasn't as well received as the other one but I like it a lot more.





Do I like it because it wasn't as popular? Seems likely to me knowing myself.
However, it could just be I recognise its quality as higher legitimately but... who knows?

Anyway.







UNTITLED AGAIN!


If you find yourself among the mice,
who hide in holes on rainy nights,
where the rain is bombs and blood and life,
is shame some say,
but no, I like.
The pain is what I live for.

This war is lightning SAY GOODBYE!
It offends me that you're still alive,
your country, land, and home are mine!
But you can keep this coffin!

But why do we stop? Today you ask,
To murder all you little rats,
and for the hunt we need more cats,
to usher in our presence.

Your blood is nice, won't you agree?
As oil for our war machine!
These muzzle flashes fill my dreams,
All the soldiers yell "BLITZKRIEG"!
Let's fill these holes with bodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portal still alive. So many incredible things that require your attention.

This is where the good stuff is.

Followers