Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm not very good with endings.

Good evening London. Wonderfully sunny day today, though you couldn't quite see it behind all of those damned clouds could you? Bastards. At any rate, more of what matters to me. Poetry...used to matter to me. I haven't written a poem in quite a long time. "But Martin!" You cry, "Why don't you write poems? A lot of people like them." To that I would reply, "Exactly you beautiful fool! It IS because a lot of people like them." I actually sort of wish I spoke that way regularly.

I am currently trying to focus more on other writing pieces. I may do poems once in a while but the style in which I used to do them has gotten boring. However, I will be posting a story on here that will play to this idea of what matters to me. Actually two. Unfortunately a lot of people have already read them. Oh well, enjoy.

Oh and regarding the title, this isn't the end of anything I just wanted to let you all know. The real end is this period right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portal still alive. So many incredible things that require your attention.

This is where the good stuff is.

Followers