Thursday, September 17, 2009

You probably won't read this.

Good evening London, choosing something to put in this blog strikes me as a tad difficult. I mean, to be honest, I can't quite think of anything worthy of even a blog post. I suppose this may reflect how interesting I think I am. In truth, I actually did not want to bore the interwebs even knowing that the people who will be reading this will have searched for it of their own accord. I like to think I am some sort of writer so it is very likely (Read: If people are going to look at it) that I will be posting some things for the internet to viciously tear apart or praise. Either way, as long as it is vicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portal still alive. So many incredible things that require your attention.

This is where the good stuff is.

Followers