Saturday, September 19, 2009

What matters to me part one!

I'll begin with words, and then words and more words to the point that words become redundant because that is one thing that matters to me. I dislike the way this sounds already, but I left it in to illustrate the next thing. I judge anything I create incredibly harshly, I have a negative overactive imagination when it comes to anything involving myself. Also, I tend to be a cynic about personal matters while being a sunny optimist when it comes to other things. Unhealthy way to think? Probably. Keeps me from becoming naive? Yes. Also, a great way for people to think you are mysterious for not speaking to them when really you just don't want to waste their time. Will continue this when more needs to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portal still alive. So many incredible things that require your attention.

This is where the good stuff is.

Followers