Sunday, September 20, 2009

More of what matters to me!

Good evening London. Matter, that is one thing that matters to me. Considering everything that has ever existed has been comprised of matter. Puns, lowest form of comedy.

Also, History greatly matters to me, nothing could be more useful than history in a world where nothing changes, besides the belief that every generation is greatly different from the one before it. I mean, come on we can't all be the ones to see the world end. 2012, Y2k, 80's they thought it would be nuclear war, 70's thought it would be an ice age, 40's thought Nazi Germany would destroy the world as we know it. The Rapture, hellfire and righteous judgement. All of the good stuff.

Philosophy matters to me as well, I am currently reading "Atlas Shrugged" by: Ayn Rand. Not only is it a good book but she does a very fine job of propagating her own philosophy while demonising the enemies of it. In other news my Media Diary for the Grade 11 University English class is quickly becoming a positive review of that book. Anyway, this has been the least pessimistic post to date. Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portal still alive. So many incredible things that require your attention.

This is where the good stuff is.

Followers